Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Mahad Selak, Mahad Maktar

I'm writing about Magium. 

If you are a fan of the book/game, then I suppose you've heard about it.

If you're just hearing about this now, then you were like me ten minutes ago.

I was randomly browsing Reddit and I saw a post in the Magium sub. 

I couldn't believe it.

The author has passed away, as confirmed by his mother and his brother on Reddit.

I picked up Magium late 2010s, I think? I'm not really sure on the exact date. I had it downloaded months prior when I was on a mood just playing CYOA games. Once I started during the pandemic I couldn't stop, and then I had the idea of making a walkthrough because the ones I found on the Internet were a little fragmented. 

I'm an Eiden girl and I disliked Barry at times. I liked how the universe was built... and I also had an idea what the nature of the Magium was before it was explained. 

I liked spinning Arraka's chain. Did it multiple times because it was just so fun.

I had actually worked on the rest of the walkthroughs for Book 3, but I was stuck on a couple of achievements, which is why I haven't published them yet. I promise I will finish them soon after my current project is done.

RIP Cristian. Thank you for the wonderful universe you gave us. 

- Lexi


P.S. His mom had access to some of his earlier work and she's posting them on the Magium subreddit so I suggest you check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment