Sunday, February 17, 2019

Delight Games Walkthrough - Rogue's Choice 10


Rogue’s Choice 10 – An Unexpected Temptation

There are many ways to earn highest rank. You may choose to purely go after the points, but I encourage you to explore the other paths    as there are a lot of achievements and tidbits in the game, plus it’s more fun to read.

NB: The achievements may differ based on what app you're playing (the separate apps for each story or the collection one). If you don't get it, don't worry. ;) 

NB2: I'm replaying the whole library. So far there are some choices that have changed the last time I have played it. I might not be able to update all of the choices so I apologize in advance. I appreciate your comments though. :)

Warning: There are more than usual sexual references in this chapter, so this may not be suitable for younger readers/players. (*ahem* More detailed is what they mean.)

Life: 5    Morale:0            Favor: 6
Highest rank: 650+

Choice 1
Talk to the dwarves (Morale +2) (Path A)
Talk to the minstrels (Morale +1) (Path B)
Go up the grand stairway to the banister. (Path C)

Choice 1 (Path A)
“Have you seen the female dark elf?” (Morale -1)
“Have you seen Krea?” (Morale +1)
“Have you seen Kalaak?”

Choice 1 (Path B)
“I seek another lady as well.” (Morale +1)
“I seek the Duke’s wizard, Kalaak.”

Choice 1 (Path C)
“I seek Kalaak.” (Morale +1)
“I seek the Duke.” (Achievement unlocked: Go for it!) (Life -100) (You have died.)
“Sorry, I got turned around.”

Choice 2
“Perhaps I am in disguise.”
“It is the man underneath the clothes that matters.” (Morale +1) 
 (Achievement unlocked: You cad!)

Choice 3
Ask about her friend.
Just say that you noticed her earlier (Morale +1)

Choice 4
“It would be my pleasure to be your friend.” (Morale +2)
“I am sure a charmer such as yourself makes friends easily.” (Morale +1)
“How did you meet Ida?” (Morale -1)

Choice 5
Stay where you are and listen (Morale +1) (Life -1, Favor -2)
Retreat (Favor +1) (Achievement unlocked: Reasonable) (Favor -1)
Creep up the stairway to have a look (Favor -2) (Life -100) (Azizella kills you.)

Choice 6
Attempt to track her.
Sing to her.
Disguise yourself (Choice 6.1)

Choice 6.1
The demon, Azizella (Favor -2, Morale +2) (To Choice 6.2)
The Duke (Favor -2, Morale +2)

Choice 6.2
“I am a demon, I know many things.” (Favor +1)
“I followed you here.”

Choice 7 (Beware, kiddies!)
“Cast your spell, then.” (Favor -1, Morale +1)
“As a mercy to your champion, leave me to this.” (Morale +1) (Choice 7.1)

Choice 7.1
Move on from the foreplay (Morale +1)
Give her more foreplay (Morale +2)

Choice 8
“I would if you did not hide whenever we are near that priestess.” (Morale +1)
“She hates me. Last time I was near her, she poisoned me!” (Morale -1)
“It would be wise to have Krea at my side when we face her.”

Choice 9
Ask someone.
Convince Krea to try to use Hoz (Morale +1)
Ask Egra for help (Favor -2, Morale +2)

Choice 10
Take cover in the fountain.
Shout at him to stop (Life -1, Morale +2)
Tell Egra to use slippery spell (Favor -2, Morale +2)

Choice 11
Tell Kalaak about Irinova (Morale +2)
Remind them of how you defeated their obstacles (Morale -1)
Keep quiet (Morale +1)

Choice 12
“To deceive your enemies.”
“To deceive the duke.” (Morale -1, Life -1)
“To deceive the people.” (Morale +1)

Choice 13
Position yourself for a massage (Life -1)
Stroke the statue’s hair. (Life -1)
Cup the statue’s breasts (Morale +1) (Achievement unlocked: Know Thyself)

Choice 14
The duke.
Ann (Morale -1) (Achievement unlocked: Fun Choice!)
The Alathian priests (Morale +1)
The dwarves (Morale +1)

Choice 15
Submit (Life -1) (Life -2)
Run for the temple (Morale +1) (Life -2) (Favor -1)
Make an excuse and try to go on your own (Favor -1)


END

I am not associated with Delight Games or to any of its developers. I do not own the game, just my phone, free time, and a lot of patience.

10 comments:

  1. Where is walkthrough of chapter 11?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the other chapters..... Don't make a fool out of us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choice 1
    Krea stole it (Morale +1)
    Avice stole it
    The amulet was an illusion the whole time. (Achivement unlocked: Mind Blown)

    Life +3

    Choice 2
    "A great deal of luck." (Morale -1)
    "At least one of the gods favored me." (Choice 2.1)
    "I outwitted Thog." (Morale -1)
    "My blade was enchanted with righteous power." (Morale +1)

    Choice 2.1
    "Oohr. It was a joke that I triumph." (Morale +2)
    "Alathia. She knew I needed protection."
    "How should I know?"

    Life -2

    Choice 3
    Shout "Guards, help!" (Life -1, Morale -1) (Life -2)
    Say "Remember that I am a hero!" (Life -1) (Life -2)
    Say "I am an agent of House Vru-Dahir." (Morale +1)
    Say "Allow me to pleasure you before I die." (Morale +1) (Life -2)
    Say "I know secrets! If you let me live, I will tell them to you." (Life -2)

    Choice 4
    She is a priestess of Thog
    She is the succubus you met earlier (Morale +1)
    She is Kalaak (Morale -1) (Achievement unlocked: Random Choice Maker)
    Egra has possessed Avice (Achievement unlocked: Interesting Hypothesis) (To Choice 4)

    Choice 5
    "Alathia's faithful are generous with their tithes." (Morale +1)
    "Magic? What does it do?" (Morale +1)
    "This should be adequate." (Achievement unlocked: Cool Customer)

    Choice 6
    "This is too dangerous for a little girl." (Morale -1)
    "If that's what Alathia wants." (Morale +1)

    Choice 7
    "Rooster, slayer of Thog's monster!" (Morale +1) (Achievement unlocked: Superstar!"
    "Dragon, Maiden Avice's servant."
    "War Horse, this girl's bodyguard."

    Choice 8
    Send Phoebe in the give a message
    Go in alone (Morale -1)
    Take her with you (Morale -1)

    Choice 9
    "Bonebrow might know where Inuxius is." (Morale +1)
    "Bonebrow is a powerful man who will give you justice."

    Choice 10
    Try to convince Pyria to give you a key
    Go through the window (Life -100)

    Choice 11
    "I am here to ask you a favor." (To Choice 11.1)
    "To see you of course!" (Morale +1)

    Choice 12
    "Maybe we can try for something more memorable for now?" (Morale -1) (Achievement unlocked: Flirting Failure)
    "Yet, it was such a deep impression." (Morale +1)
    "Enough about the past, let's speak of the present."

    Choice 13
    She stole from you (Morale +1)
    You left something in there (Morale -1)
    You're afraid for Krea (Achievement: Derailed by the Datails!)
    Offer to do her a favor

    ReplyDelete