Thursday, December 24, 2020

I'm baaaack

 Hellooooooo!

Been MIA for... 2 years? Man.

I had a looot of free time then.

I have a bit of free time now....and I have a lot to catch up on. Others have already made walkthroughs for the other books by Delight Games.

Since I'm a bit obsessive about those things, I'm doing my own. As usual I'm not giving you the exact route you should take but giving you all the consequences of the choices... without giving you much of a hard time. Your choice... after all, even bad endings are interesting. ;) 

Well then, better get started.  

4 comments:

  1. Man I thought you stop playing this games but hey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello to you too! :) Yeah I had some time over the holidays and caught up. Other chapters will follow soon.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for putting your time on this i've been waiting for your update since 2019. Really Thank you!

      Delete