Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Delight Games Walkthrough - Demon's Choice 6

 Demon’s Choice 6 – A Terrible Guest

There are many ways to earn highest rank. You may choose to purely go after the points, but I encourage you to explore the options as there are a lot of achievements and tidbits in the game, plus it’s more fun to read.

NB: The achievements may differ based on what app you're playing (the separate apps for each story or the collection one). If you don't get it, don't worry. ;) 

NB2: I'm replaying the whole library. So far there are some choices that have changed the last time I have played it. I might not be able to update all of the choices so I apologize in advance. I appreciate your comments though. :)

Life: 3                    Mana: 4                Morale: 0

Choice 1
“She is having fun, why not you?” (Morale +1)
“My, he is rather handsome.” (Morale +2)
“Your wife is classy to entertain the less fortunate.”

Choice 2
Transform and use your nails (Morale +1) (Life +4, Mana +8)
Weaken him with kisses and then transform (Life +4, Mana +7)
Copulate and kill (Morale -1) (Life +4, Mana +7)

Mana -1

Choice 3
Impersonate Ann (Mana -3) (Mana -1) (Morale +1) (Choice 3.1)
Impersonate Lady Wallington (Morale -1) (Redirected to other options but given the option to impersonate Lady Wallington naked) (Achievement unlocked: Fun Choice!) (Mana -3, Morale +2)
Seduce them (Mana -4, Morale -1)
Charm one (Mana -3)
Possess one of them (Morale +1) (Choice 3.2)

Choice 3.1
“I admire generosity above all qualities in a man.” (Morale +1)
“I am not a whore, if that’s what you’re insinuating.” (Morale -1)

Choice 3.2
Full possession (Mana -3)
A “light ride” (Mana -1) (To Choice 3.1)

Choice 4 (Skipped if you choose to possess)
Cast a charm (Mana -2, Morale +1)
Possess her (Mana -3)

Choice 5
“I am but a whore, Your Grace, looking for my customer.” (Morale +1)
“I am an explorer of dimensions who has bumbled into this one.” (Achievement unlocked: Over the top liar!) (Choice 5.1)
“I am cousin to Ann Hallowflame and I have become hopelessly lost looking for her.” (Morale -1)

Choice 5.1
“The Abyss.” (Morale +1)
“The infinite stairway.” (Morale -1)

Choice 6
Drink a little (Morale +2) (Mana -1)
Fake drinking it (Morale +1) (Mana -1)

Choice 7
Flame fan them (Mana -3) (Life -100) (You have died.)
Possess Rikilda (Mana -3) (Life -100) (You have died.)
Wait (Morale +1)

Choice 8
Attack as a succubus (Morale +1) (Choice 8.1)
Attack with flame fan (Mana -3) (Life -100) (You have died.)
Possess the bodyguard (Mana -4, Morale +2) (Achievement unlocked: Impersonator) (Choice 8.1)
Summon Jackal (Mana -5) (Choice 8.3) (If you want to summon Jackal, it would be better to do it after this choice.)

Choice 8.1 
Press your attack on Rikilda/Attack Rikilda (Choice 8.2)
Fly up toward the ceiling to plan your next move

Choice 8.2
Using nails and teeth (Morale +1, Life -5)
Flame fan (Mana -3, Morale +2, Life -3)

Choice 8.3
Take flight (Life -2) (Life -4)
Pretend you are a devil (Morale +2)

Choice 9
Summon Jackal (Choice 9.1) (Achievement unlocked: Fine spell caster)
Use flame fan (Mana -3) (Life -4)
Swoop down upon her (Morale +1) (Life -4)

END

I am not associated with Delight Games or to any of its developers/contributing authors. I do not own the game, just my phone, free time, and a lot of patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment