Thursday, January 7, 2021

Delight Games Walkthrough - Demon's Choice 7

Demon’s Choice 7 - The New Boss

There are many ways to earn highest rank. You may choose to purely go after the points, but I encourage you to explore the options as there are a lot of achievements and tidbits in the game, plus it’s more fun to read.

NB: The achievements may differ based on what app you're playing (the separate apps for each story or the collection one). If you don't get it, don't worry. ;) 

NB2: I'm replaying the whole library. So far there are some choices that have changed the last time I have played it. I might not be able to update all of the choices so I apologize in advance. I appreciate your comments though. :)


Life: 3                    Mana: 6                                Morale: 0

Warning: No kiddies.

Spoilers: This takes place before Rogue’s Choice 12.

Choice 1
“Perhaps I should replace the Duke instead?” (Achievement unlocked: Go for it!)
“Does the Duchess have any particular mannerisms?” (Morale +1) (Achievement unlocked: Reasonable)
“What other advisors might I speak to?” (Morale +1)

Mana -2

Choice 2
Explore this chamber alone (Life -100) (You have died.)
Seduce the Duke (Morale +1)
Eliminate Kalaak (Morale -2) (Redirected to other options)

Choice 3
Appear a little younger (Mana -1)
Seduce him as you are (Mana -2, Morale -1) (Mana -1)

Choice 4
“Yes.”
“No, only tonight.” (Morale +1)
“I do not know.” (Morale +2)

Choice 5
Allow him to continue (Life -2)
Demand he strip naked (Morale +1)

Morale +1, Mana -1

Mana +3, Life +4

Choice 6
Kill him (Life -3)
Seduce him (Morale -1) (Redirected to other options)
Have him sent on a quest (Morale +2) (Achievement unlocked: Master Planner!)
Have him imprisoned for allowing that monster in (Morale +1) (Redirected to other options)

Mana -1

Choice 7
Punch her in the throat (Life -3, Morale +2)
Flame fan to the face (Mana -3) (Life -3, Morale +2) (Choice 7.1)
Touch her arm with a pain spell (Mana -2) (Life -2) (Life -3)
Use invisibility to gain surprise (Choice 7.2)

Choice 7.1
Attack swiftly (Life -4)
Make up a lie (Life -2)

Choice 7.2
Leave it open (Mana -3, Morale +2)
Shut it (Mana -3, Life -3)

Life +3, Mana +6

Choice 8
Sacrifice her to Variss (Morale +1) (Life -3)
Rent her to demons in Kre Uzzaz (Morale +2)
Crush her soul

Life -1, Mana -4

Mana -2

Choice 9
“Please leave me to concentrate. You have done what you can.” (Morale +1)
“Come with me somewhere private where we might speak.”
“I shall first check the other wounded to see who is in most danger.”

Choice 10
Sacrifice him here (Life -4)
Drag him out.

END

I am not associated with Delight Games or to any of its developers/contributing authors. I do not own the game, just my phone, free time, and a lot of patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment