Monday, August 21, 2023

Delight Games Walkthrough - MetaGame (A Cyberpunk Story) 2

 MetaGame (A Cyberpunk Story) Chapter 2


Life: 10                Morale: 0                           Credits: 300

Choice 1
Get a downer (Credits -30, Morale +1)
Nothing for now (Morale +1)

Choice 2
Funeral outfit (Credits -60, Morale +1)
Outfit from the comedy you were going to see (Credits -30) (Redirected to other choices)
Wear what you wore for the date (Credits -30)

Choice 3
Observe personally (Morale +1) (Credits -40)
Use Smorgeous (Morale +1)

Credits -25

Credits +20

Choice 4
Keep it conventional (Credits +70, Morale +1)
Bold (Credits +130, Morale +2)

Choice 5
Slower dancing (Life -2, Credits +20)
Stick to your current speed (Credits +30, Life -1)
Faster (Credits +40)

Choice 6
AI generated speech (Credits +80)
Focus on dropping products (Credits +150)
Pay homage to Fael (Morale +2, Credits +30)

Choice 7
“I’m sorry about Fael. I was fond of her.” (Credits -30)
“I’m sorry about Fael. It’s just part of the game.”

Choice 8
“Yes, please.” (Morale +1)
“No, thank you.”
“I only snuffed out one handmaiden.” (Credits -30) (redirected to other choices)

Choice 9
Name drop (Credits +5, Morale -1)
Just say they are the best you’ve had

Choice 10
“Thank you, Mother.” (Credits +40)
“My apologies for what I did. She was a good woman.”

Choice 11
Admit you don’t know and defer to Lyra
Give him your guess as to why Lyra selected you (Morale -1)


Disclaimer: I am not associated with Delight Games or to any of its developers/contributing authors. I do not own the game, just my phone, free time, and a lot of patience.

3 comments:

  1. disappoint
    are you alright?
    i think magium books 11 and 12 finished

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. meant to say they never disappint

      Delete
    2. I finished the latest books of Magium but I'm having a long time trying to finish all the achievements. Thank you for asking :)

      Delete