Friday, June 4, 2021

Delight Games Walkthrough - Rogue's Choice 22

rogue’s choice 22 - THE final chapter!

Here we are! The final chapter for our lovable rogue. Will he get his happy ending? Plot twists ahead!

There are many ways to earn highest rank. You may choose to purely go after the points, but I encourage you to explore the options as there are a lot of achievements and tidbits in the game, plus it’s more fun to read.

N. B. I only played the separate app this time. To be updated regarding differences in the library. 

Life: 0     Morale: 0    Favor: 50

Choice 1
A catacomb (Morale +1)
A dungeon
A portal to the abyss (Morale +1)

Choice 2
“Inuxius controls the undead.” (Morale +1) (Achievement unlocked: Occam’s Razor)
“A lich is smart enough to know when to switch allegiances.”

Choice 3
“Yes, your name is Milleos.” (Morale -1)
“No. All skeletons look alike to me.”
“Help!” (Morale +1)

Life -10, Favor -30

Choice 4
Duck (Life -3)
Shout, “No, Reginold!”
Turn invisible (Favor -4)

Favor -6

Choice 5
Approach Inuxius with the amulet (Life -3, Favor -1, Morale +1)
Retreat into the ground
Retreat into the pyramid (Life -2)

Choice 6
Try to push through the door (Life -1)
Go back to the Prime Material (Life -1, Favor -6) (Life -1)

Choice 7
Go back to the Material Plane
Fly up through the ceiling (Life -2)

Choice 8
“That’s me, an illusion at your service.”
“Would an illusion know they were an illusion?” (Morale +1)
“No, I am a man.” (Life -100) (You have died.)

Choice 9
“Would you happen to have some food?” (Morale +1, Life +1)
“Why is your skin so white?”

Choice 10
“I think it’s all the undead raising and slaughtering of innocent people.” (Morale +1)
“I was just guessing what you were thinking.” (Life -2)
“Maybe I’m just a reflection of my creator and that’s what he thinks.” (Morale +2)

Choice 11
Go in for a kiss
Go in for a backrub (Morale +1)

Choice 12
Hide (Morale +1)
Continue acting like an illusion (Life -100) (You have died.)

Choice 13
Make an illusion of yourself (Favor -3, Morale +1)
Just hide (Morale +1)

Life +3, Favor +10

Favor -4

Choice 14
“Fine, but what is your part in all this?”
“Fine, but I still don’t understand why you wear a crown.” (Morale +1)

Choice 15
Tell her you’re here to relieve her (Life -3, Morale -1)
Tell her you’re here to be taught (Choice 15.1)

Choice 15.1
Backstab for the kill (Morale -1)
Strike her with the flat of your blade (Life -2)

CHECKPOINT REACHED. GOOD JOB!

Choice 16
Celestial (Favor -10, Morale +3) (Choice 16.1)
A great knight (Favor -5, Morale +5)
Storm giant (Favor -7) (Life -100) (You have died.)
Ancient gold dragon (Favor -12, Morale +3) (Life -2)

Choice 16.1
The vampires (Morale +2, Life -1) (Choice 16.2)
Svellack (Morale +1) (Life -3) (Life -2, Morale +2)
Undead Maya (Life -100) (You have died.)

Choice 16.2
Fly up (Life -4)
Use holy flames (Favor -2, Morale +2)

Choice 17
This is the demon lord, Bahahl (Life -100) (You have died.)
This is the trickster who calls herself Egra (Morale +1)

CAUTION: WHAT YOU CHOOSE IN THIS CHOICE DETERMINES YOUR ENDING, ALONG WITH INUXIUS, NARISSA, REGINOLD AND AZIZELLA, TYING ALL 3 STORIES TOGETHER. ONE ENDING IS A HAPPY ENDING FOR THE WIZARD, ONE IS A HAPPY ENDING FOR THE DEMON. IT ALL DEPENDS WHETHER YOU, THE ROGUE, TRUST THE VOICE IN THE AMULET ALL ALONG. 😉

Choice 18
Yes, enough to continue with her (ENDING 1)
No, not at all (ENDING 2)

 

ENDING 1:

Choice 19
Lie to Jackal (Life -3)
Cast slippery (Favor -2, Morale +1) (Life -3)
Lightning bolt Azizella (Favor -4, Morale +2) (Life -2)
Go ethereal (Favor -7, Morale +3)

Choice 20
“I am honored to witness your triumph.” (Morale +1)
“We have fought side-by-side. I hope you shall favor me.” (Choice 20.1)
“Crush me? I saved you!” (Life -2)

Choice 20.1
“Yes, Mistress, I am an ambitious man.” (Morale +1)
“No, I was attempting to protect you!” (Life -2)

Choice 21
“It is but a trinket.” (Morale +2)
“It is a powerful artifact. You may have it if you spare my life.” (Life -1)
“Do not touch it! It could harm you!” (Morale +3)
“I wear it as a mockery of Alathia.” (Morale +2, Life -1)

Choice 22
Egra (Morale +1)
Oohr (Morale +3)
Asmodeus

Choice 23: Choose who you want to pursue 😉
Maiden Avice (Achievement unlocked: You Aim High!)
Krea (Achievement unlocked: Witchy Woman Love)
Pyria (Achievement unlocked: Party!)
Ann Hallowflame (Achievement unlocked: Became a Knight!)



ENDING 2:

Choice 19
She is prideful (Morale +1) (Morale +3)
She is a coward (Morale +3)
She is predictable (Morale +2) (Morale +3)

Choice 20
Call upon Alathia (Life -100) (You have died.)
Try to get through to Inuxius (Morale +2)

Choice 21
Keep running toward the Alathian line (Morale +1) (Life -3) (Achievement unlocked: Happy Ending!)
Run away from the monster (Morale +2)
Run toward the monster (Morale +4) (Life -4)

THE END

I hope you had fun reading this series like I did! Personally I liked the 2nd ending. It's a nice tie in for all 3 characters... well only 2 characters are happy out of 3 but I've been rooting for Inuxius since Wizard's Choice.


I am not associated with Delight Games or to any of its developers/contributing authors. I do not own the game, just my phone, free time, and a lot of patience.

18 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for making this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play the library and even though I chose choice 1 to trust Egra, I didn't get any of the choices about someone being prideful/cowardly/whatever. I still ended up on path 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oof this is my bad. I apologize. I got the labels interchanged. The happy ending is not trusting Egra because she's been tricking you all along. When I was making this I must have gotten confused. Thank you for pointing this out.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the end, i got no info (or maybe not yet, i didn't replayed the game again... yet) about Irinova, in my opinion, she is the most interesting character so far, all what she wanted was a dress, the choice i made in the choice 19 was to transform into a celestial and fight Svellack, then, Nicholai/Rooster hugged and expelled the demon from inside her, but thats it, after that, in my playthrough, didn't had a single mention about what happened to her, have Inuxius killed her ? Or the zombies ate her since she wasn't an undead anymore ? Too many questions, i will replay it later, still, i wish choosing Irinova was an option, quite sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's sad we don't know what happens to Irinova. I would have to reread carefully too ^_^ Maybe Demon's choice will have a mention... hopefully.

      Delete
  5. I like The happy ending ending out of all ending.It's like a new party.I do wish they create another story in that world. Haven't read Demon's choice yet. Did it already catch up to Rogue's choice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *SPOILER ALERT hahaha***
      I like the happy ending as well because Inuxius, Narissa and Reginold are fine. Everyone's okay... maybe except Azizella lol

      But no, Demon's choice hasn't caught up yet and I'm curious how they will tie it all together.

      Delete
    2. Well I'm pretty sure Azizella has a happy ending considering she has her own choice story game.

      I am also curious as well on how will they connect this in Demon's choice.

      And i like to say thank you lexi for this blog

      Delete
    3. Fwiw, we don't get to see Azizella's perspective on the ending for another month or two. The Demon's Choice stories are still back around where Rogue's Choice 20 was. I think she'll have a similar series of alternate endings too - maybe one where she doesn't take the amulet? That'd be cool, ngl

      Delete
  6. This was a banger of a ride. Thanks for regularly posting all these walkthroughs as they helped to fulfill my insatiable curiosity. At the end (SLIGHT SPOILERS FOR THE FINAL CHAPTER) the author has left it out for interpretation as to whether Flairon (Nerul's lost love) was real or another lie created by . What are your thoughts on this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get the feeling that it's either true or very close to true. That seemed like such a well-crafted thing to say that I can't imagine it's 100% a lie

      Delete
  7. What a series! I will miss it very much! Personally I liked for the first ending and krea as love interest but I'm disappointed that she and rooster had no 'love making interaction'. Anyways, thank you a lot for your achievement list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bums me out we have all these options but the choice loop with Maya the teenager there's no way to avoid the (in my opinion) worst outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must say, the "happy ending" was a really nice wrap to this. Having an alternate that was actually a separate ending (as opposed to a salvaged one) made this hella interesting too
    Definitely had a bit of a laugh at the start of the Ann Hallowflame ending, and I liked what little we saw of Anabel in those endings. I kinda hope we see more of Anabel & Phoebe some day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is there a walk through for Demon's choice 9?

    ReplyDelete