Sunday, December 27, 2020

Delight Games Walkthrough - Rogue's Choice 15

 Rogue’s Choice 15 – A Higher Power

There are many ways to earn highest rank. You may choose to purely go after the points, but I encourage you to explore the options as there are a lot of achievements and tidbits in the game, plus it’s more fun to read.

NB: The achievements may differ based on what app you're playing (the separate apps for each story or the collection one). If you don't get it, don't worry. ;) 

NB2: I'm replaying the whole library. So far there are some choices that have changed the last time I have played it. I might not be able to update all of the choices so I apologize in advance. I appreciate your comments though. :)

Life: 3                    Morale: 0

Life +2

Choice 1
Start on your own toward fortress Egraine.
Wait for Reka (
Life +1) (Choice 1.1)

Choice 1.1
Creep up with your bow (
Morale +2, Life -2)
Ambush it here (Life -4, Morale +2)

Choice 2
“I have gold!”
(Life -2)
“Stop in the name of Alathia!” (
Morale +1)
“Behold the hero of Ring City!”
(Life -2)

Life +3

Choice 3
Draw your bow and shoot him.
Charge him with your sword (
Life -1)
Say, “Looking for someone.”
Say, “Hunting for deer.” (
Morale +1)

Choice 4
Wait and watch (
Morale +1)
Creep up on her to try to capture her
(Life -1)
Go talk to her (Choice 4.1)

Choice 4.1
“To share my food and talk.” (
Morale +2)
“To buy some information with shiny gold.”

Choice 5
Try the front doors (
Life -1)
Hide under the tower.

Morale +1

Life +1

Choice 6
“I am a guest of Drala.” (
Morale -1)
“I am looking for someone.”
“I am looking for something.” (
Morale -1)

Choice 7
“It hurts my feelings to be treated worse than a beaver.”
(Morale +1) (Achievement unlocked: Whiner)
“The sooner you aid me, the sooner I’ll leave.”
(Morale +1)
“Oh, I suppose you wouldn’t know, as you are merely children.” (Morale -1)
“From my bow, you can see I am friend to elves.”

Choice 8
Follow Egra’s voice
(Morale +1)
Continue up (Life -100) (You have died.)

Choice 9
A kiss (
Morale +2)
The road (Achievement unlocked: Weasel Words!) (Life -2) (Redirected to other options)
Six
Map
(Life -100) (You have died.)

Choice 10
Switch the amulets fast
(Life -100) (You have died.)
Approach while looking for traps (Morale +1) (Life -3)
Try to talk to Egra (Morale +1)

END

I am not associated with Delight Games or to any of its developers. I do not own the game, just my phone, free time, and a lot of patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment