Saturday, December 26, 2020

Delight Games Walkthrough - Rogue's Choice 12

 Rogue’s Choice 12 – Hero’s Reward

There are many ways to earn highest rank. You may choose to purely go after the points, but I encourage you to explore the options as there are a lot of achievements and tidbits in the game, plus it’s more fun to read.

NB: The achievements may differ based on what app you're playing (the separate apps for each story or the collection one). If you don't get it, don't worry. ;) 

NB2: I'm replaying the whole library. So far there are some choices that have changed the last time I have played it. I might not be able to update all of the choices so I apologize in advance. I appreciate your comments though. :)

Warning: There are more than usual sexual references in this chapter, so this may not be suitable for younger readers/players. (*ahem* More detailed is what they mean.)


Highest rank: 360+

Life: 4                    Morale: 0

Choice 1
Krea stole it (Morale +1)
Avice stole it.
The amulet was an illusion the whole time (Achievement unlocked: Mind Blower!)

Life +3

Choice 2
 “A great deal of luck.” (Morale -1) (Redirected to other options)
“At least one of the gods favored me.” (Choice 2.1)
“I outwitted Thog.” (Morale -1)
“My blade was enchanted with righteous power.” (Morale +1)

Choice 2.1
“Oohr. It was a joke that I triumph.” (Morale +2)
“Alathia. She knew I needed protection.”
“How should I know?”

Life -2

Choice 3
Shout “Guards, help!” (Life -1, Morale -1)
Say “Remember that I am a hero!” (Life -1)
Say “I am an agent of House Vru’dahir.” (Morale +1)
Say “Allow me to pleasure you before I die.” (Morale +1)
Say “I know secrets! If you let me live, I will tell them to you.”

Life -2

Choice 4
She is a priestess of Thog.
She is the succubus you met earlier (Morale +1)
She is Kalaak (Morale -1) (Achievement unlocked: Random Choice Maker)
Egra has possessed Avice (Achievement unlocked: Interesting Hypothesis!) (Redirected to other options)

Choice 5
“Alathia’s faithful are generous with their tithes.” (Morale +1)
“Magic? What does it do?” (Morale +1)
“This should be adequate.” (Achievement unlocked: Cool Customer)

Choice 6
“This is too dangerous for a little girl!” (Morale -1)
“If that’s what Alathia wants.” (Morale +1)

Choice 7
“Rooster, slayer of Thog’s monster!” (Morale +1) (Achievement unlocked: Superstar!)
“Dragon, Maiden Avice’s servant.” (Morale -1)
“War Horse, this girl’s bodyguard.”

Choice 8
Send Phoebe in to give a message.
Go in alone (Morale -1)
Take her with you (Morale -1)

Choice 9
“Bonebrow might know where Inuxius is.” (Morale +1)
“Bonebrow is a powerful man who will give you justice.”

Choice 10
Try to convince Pyria to give you a key
Go through the window (Life -100) (You have died.)

Choice 11
“I am here to ask you a favor.”
“To see you, of course!” (Morale +1)

Choice 12
“Maybe we can try for something more memorable now?” (Morale -1) (Achievement unlocked: Flirting Failure!)
“Yet, it was such a deep impression.” (Morale +1)
“Enough about the past. Let’s speak of the present.”

Choice 13
She stole from you (Morale +1(Achievement unlocked: Super honest)
You left something in there (Morale -1)
You’re afraid for Krea (Achievement unlocked: Derailed by the Details!) (Morale -1)
Offer to do her a favor.

END

I am not associated with Delight Games or to any of its developers. I do not own the game, just my phone, free time, and a lot of patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment