Sunday, December 27, 2020

Delight Games Walkthrough - Rogue's Choice 13

 Rogue’s Choice 13 – House Vru’dahir

There are many ways to earn highest rank. You may choose to purely go after the points, but I encourage you to explore the options as there are a lot of achievements and tidbits in the game, plus it’s more fun to read.

NB: The achievements may differ based on what app you're playing (the separate apps for each story or the collection one). If you don't get it, don't worry. ;) 

NB2: I'm replaying the whole library. So far there are some choices that have changed the last time I have played it. I might not be able to update all of the choices so I apologize in advance. I appreciate your comments though. :)

Life: 9    Morale:0

Choice 1
Shoot stump with your bow (Life -2, Morale +1)
Attack Ung with your sword (Life -100) (You have died.)
Attack the king with your sword (Morale +1)
Draw your sword and stay defensive.

Life -1

Choice 2
Run to the fireplace (Choice 2.1)
Focus your sword attacks on the king
Focus your sword attacks on Ung (Life -100) (You have died)

Choice 2.1
Grab the log with your cloak (Life -3)
Push embers out with your sword (Morale +1)
Turn back to the puppets (Life -1)

Choice 3
Swing for the neck (Life -3)
Swing at the legs (Life -1, Morale +1)

Choice 4
Search Stump’s body (Morale +1) (Life -2)
Search the room (Morale +1)
Finish off the king puppet (Life -2) (Life -2)

Life +6

Choice 5
Strip down and swim now. (Choice 5.1)
Go upstairs to search for flotation (Morale +1) (Choice 5.2)
Have another look at the guards (Morale +1)

Choice 5.1
 “I will help you!”
“Yes, I will leave!”
“Let me in through the grate!” (Life -100) (You have died.)

Choice 5.2
“I see no death or misery, only beauty.”
“Let me in and I shall aid you. I am a hero, you know.” (Morale +2)

Choice 6
Prepare your bow. (Life -3)
Hide beside the portal (Morale +1) (Choice 6.1)

Choice 6.1
Attack (Morale +1)(Achievement unlocked: Seize the initiative!) (Life -2)
Wait (Life -3)

Choice 7
Pickpocket the halfling (Life -1) (Path A)
Shoot them with your bow (Path B)
Lure them into an ambush (Morale -1) (Achievement unlocked: Breaking Bad) (Path C)

Choice 7 Path A
Attack with your sword (Life -4, Morale +1) (Life -2, Morale +1)
Dash for the doors (Life -2, Morale +1)

Choice 7 Path B
The man (Achievement unlocked: Assassin!) (Life -100) (You have died.)
The halfling (Morale +1) (Life -3) (Life -2, Morale +1)

Choice 7 Path C
Work on traps (Morale +1) (Morale +1) (Life -3)
Set up the ambush immediately (Life -5, Morale +2)

Choice 8
Switch to your bow (Life -2)
Show them some gold and try to make a deal
Say “Keep your distance from my holy blade!” (Life -2, Morale +1)
Attack the elf with your sword (Life -3, Morale +1)
Attack the wererat with your sword (Morale +2)

Choice 9
“I wish to pay with coin and to be taken out of your book.” (Morale +1)
“I serve as an emissary for Alathia and want information.”
“I wish to pledge my service to Vru’dahir.” (Life -1)

Choice 10
His truthsaying profession (Morale +1)
His other magical powers
The toad demon (Life -1)

Choice 11
“It’s a shame you didn’t ride with us. Ar’goz said he missed you.” (Morale +1)
“Crugrul is a fine conversationalist. Ar’goz, not so much.” (Morale +1)
“A nice cruise, but unfortunately someone passed wind.” (Life -1, Morale +1(Achievement unlocked: Know your audience)

Choice 12 
“Pleasure and nothing else?” (Morale +1)
“What world was that?” (Achievement unlocked: Insatiable curiosity)
“I bet that’s expensive.”

Choice 13
The cult of Thog (Morale +1)
Pyria’s husband, the wood elf (Morale +1)
The succubus
House Shusan
The Duke (Morale +2)

Choice 14
“Spoken like a true slave.” (Life -1, Morale +1)
“Is that why you are an outcast to your kind?”
“I am sure the house values your enlightened philosophy.” (Achievement unlocked: Butt kisser)

END

I am not associated with Delight Games or to any of its developers. I do not own the game, just my phone, free time, and a lot of patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment