Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Delight Games Walkthrough - Rogue's Choice 16

 Rogue’s Choice 16 – Ugh! Not More Dragons!

There are many ways to earn highest rank. You may choose to purely go after the points, but I encourage you to explore the options as there are a lot of achievements and tidbits in the game, plus it’s more fun to read.

NB: The achievements may differ based on what app you're playing (the separate apps for each story or the collection one). If you don't get it, don't worry. ;) 

NB2: I'm replaying the whole library. So far there are some choices that have changed the last time I have played it. I might not be able to update all of the choices so I apologize in advance. I appreciate your comments though. :)


Highest rank: 580+

Life: 8                    Morale: 0                             Favor:10

Choice 1
“Because I’m unpredictable.” (Morale +1, Favor +2)
“I’ve climbed this far and I’d like to see what’s up there.” (Favor +2)
“Because I’m a hero!” (Morale +1)

Choice 2
Turn invisible (Favor -4) (Life -100) (You have died.)
Transform into someone else (Choice 2.1)
Tell Egra to handle it (Morale +1) (Redirected to other options) (Achievement unlocked: Pragmatic)

Choice 2.1
Drala (Life -2, Favor -3) (Favor +2, Morale +1)
Krea (Morale +1, Favor -3)
Lesthrel, Kalaak’s apprentice (Morale +1)

Favor -3

Choice 3
 “I shall leave you to your griffon guano and witchcraft.” (Morale -1)
“Your mother begged my attendance and so I must leave, anyway.” (Morale +1)
“It shall be the easiest promise I have ever kept.”

Choice 4
Ask “For what purpose?” (Morale +1)
Ask “Like you did with your daughter?” (Life -2, Favor +2, Morale +1)
Say nothing and nod

Choice 5
“My place is by your side in these dangerous times.” (Morale +1)
“I found the elves boring.” (Favor +1) (Achievement unlocked: Snarky!)
“Apologies, my curiosity got the better of me.”

Choice 6
Disguise your scent (Morale +1, Favor -1)
Transform literally into the actual Lesthrel (Choice 6.1)

Choice 6.1
“Yes, do it!” (Achievement unlocked: A Terrible Ending) (Game over.)
“No, just change my scent.” (Favor -1)

Choice 7
“House Vru’dahir.” (Morale +1)
“That is my business.” (Life -1)
“Apologies, that was a just a guess.”

Choice 8
“I was not certain it was true.” (Morale +1)
“I found out only since we last spoke.”

Choice 9
Make up a ritual (Favor +2)
Walk up and touch the Jab-Laabar (Morale +2) (Favor +3, Life -3) (Choice 9.1)

Choice 9.1
Inuxius (Morale +1)
Your sister (Morale +3)
Egra

Life -1, Favor +4

Choice 10
Give Drala the real pendant (Morale +1, Favor +1) (Achievement unlocked: Altruistic!)
Tell Egra that this is no time for pranks (Morale +1)
Agree that Drala shall get what she deserves (Favor +2)

END

I am not associated with Delight Games or to any of its developers/contributing authors. I do not own the game, just my phone, free time, and a lot of patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment