Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Delight Games Walkthrough - Legends and Heroes 8

 Chapter 8 – Caroline

There are many ways to earn highest rank. You may choose to purely go after the points, but I encourage you to explore the options as there are a lot of achievements and tidbits in the game, plus it’s more fun to read.

For this book I played the separate app. If you are in the library and you don't get some of the achievements, that's okay. Just check the achievement list.

N.B. I have found every achievement except one and if you find it in the game, kindly put it in the comments. I appreciate all of your comments even if I don't reply to it. ;)

Life: 10                  Morale: 0

Choice 1
Take full responsibility.
He was as much to blame as she was (Morale +1)

Choice 2
Begin a fighting retreat (Life -100) (You have died.)
Hold the barricades (Morale +2)

Seriously, Caroline, 2 choices?

THE END


I am not associated with Delight Games or to any of its developers/contributing authors. I do not own the game, just my phone, free time, and a lot of patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment