Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Magium Walkthrough Book 1 - Chapter 10

 Chapter 10

There is no one and only correct path for this book. You can read the story through several options but you need to avoid certain death. I will not be telling you what path to choose, I will only presenting all of the options and their effects so you can choose wisely. 

Achievements: The achievements are listed below and how to get them. You might need to restart the chapter several times or the game itself several times to get the achievements. According to the author, the achievements are designed to showcase most of the important variations in the story. There is a minimum 25 achievements to move on to the next book or you can pay to get the next book. 

Choice 1
Yeah, she sure did a number on us
Actually, I’m not so sure that she really betrayed us.

Choice 2
Give him the sword
Only give him the sword if he swears to not attack Illuna with it

Choice 3
“Why do the dots have different colors?”
“Can’t Arraka maintain the hologram if you close the amulet?”

Choice 4
Take the gems
Don’t touch anything

Choice 5
Rush over to Illuna’s position. There is no time to waste.
    Premonition check level 2
    Observatioon check level 2
    If you fail: you die

Tell Rose and Kate that we need to maintain our position.

Choice 6
“How do you know that the caverns below us won’t lead to a dead end?”
“How are we going to get all the way down there with the scaffolding broken?”

Choice 7
“We could at least wait until the ogres reach the cave floor.”
“Screw Arraka! We can’t afford to waste any more time here.”
    Premonition check level 3
    If failed: You die

Choice 8
“So, what’s happening in the real world, right now?”
“How do we get out of here?”

Choice 9
Volunteer to go after the shaman
    Observation check level 3
    Speed check level 2
    Strength check level 3
    If passed: Achievement unlocked: Defeated ogre shaman
    If failed: you die

Let someone else volunteer for the job
    Speed check level 3

Choice 10
Give Kate my dagger
Keep my dagger and fight the wolves myself
    Speed check level 3
Give Kate my dagger and help her by throwing rocks at the wolves

Choice 11
Let them be
Go kill them

Choice 12
Offer to share a drink with Hadrik before taking the first shift (Achievement unlocked: A toast) (Choice 12.1)
Leave the toast for some other time

Choice 12.1
“Not at all. What makes you say that?”
“I guess you could say that.”
“We have been getting closer, but not in the way you might think.”

Choice 12.2
“I want to start going on adventures!”
“I want to gain fame and glory!”
“I want to use my magic to help people.”
“I want to conquer the world!”
“I’m just in it for the money.”
“I haven’t really thought about that yet.”

Choice 13
“A lot of things are wrong with you, Daren.”
“Maybe you’ve been subconsciously resenting her for proving you wrong.”
“Maybe you’ll feel better if you apologize to her.”

**If you befriended Elaria and Molan in Chapter 2, you get Achievement: A touching reunion

Choice 14
Tell Flower the reason why Illuna changed her mind
Keep quiet in order to spare Illuna the embarrassment

Choice 15
Tell her about how Diane defended us from the two Iessathi, to help ease Kate’s mind
Ask her if she’s still going to look for Diane after what happened

Choice 16
“That’s mighty generous of you.”
“I see it didn’t take you long to turn into an ass again.”
“As tempting as that sounds, I think I’d rather go see if Flower is taking orders.”

Choice 17
“I was unconscious at the time. I never even got to see the Iessathi.”
“I’m sorry, I was barely even able to talk at that point. I’d just been electrocuted.

Achievements in this chapter:

Defeated ogre shaman - Won a duel against the shaman from the ogre stronghold

A toast! - Shared a drink with Hadrik to celebrate your most recent victory.

A touching reunion - Helped Rose make up with an old friend


END

I am not associated with Magium Games. All I own is my phone and a truckload of patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment