Monday, November 29, 2021

Magium Walkthrough Book 1 - Chapter 1

 Welcome to Magium!

You will be playing Barry, a human who will enter a tournament between mages in the hopes of being a mage himself.

I know there is a fan page for Magium, and several other walkthroughs. I'm doing this game my way, which means a very extensive guide. I will be showing you every choice and every path there is in this game. It makes reading fun. 

First things first: There is no one and only correct path for this book. You can read the story through several options but you need to avoid certain death. I will not be telling you what path to choose, I will only presenting all of the options and their effects so you can choose wisely. 

This game is much more complex than the Delight Games series due to its stats function. Aside from the choices you make, you will need to watch your stats as some choices require a certain level. 

Stats

Every once in a while, the game will check to see if your stats are high enough to perform a certain action in a scene. If your stat level is not high enough you will fail your check, which will be announced by a red message on top of your screen. A successful stat check will be shown in green.

Strength: 0/3

Touchness: 0/3

Hearing: 0/3

Speed: 0/3

Reflexes: 0/3

Observation: 0/3

Ancient languages: 0/3

Combat technique: 0/3

Premonition: 0/3


Achievements: I will list the achievements per chapter and how to get them. You might need to restart the chapter several times or the game itself several times to get the achievements. According to the author, the achievements are designed to showcase most of the important variations in the story. There is a number of minimum achievements to move on to the next book or you can pay to get the next book. 

Enjoy!


Chapter 1:

Choice 1
Excited
Calm
Afraid

Choice 2
Stay silent
Show myself (Achievement unlocked: Who are you calling a coward?)
“I see no reason to show myself to you.”

Choice 3
Give him until the count of ten to retreat (Achievement unlocked: Off to a good start) (You die.)
Imply that I’m the one who destroyed the city of Olmnar

Choice 4
Tell him I’m actually an ordinary human (Choice 4.1) (Achievement unlocked: Honesty is the best policy)
Tell him my parents had a weird sense of humor

Choice 4.1
Tell him the truth 
Tell him I was forced into it
Tell him I’m looking for a cure for my sick sister


Achievements in this chapter:

Who are you calling a coward? - A true warrior never backs down from a challenge

Off to a good start - Died before reaching the first checkpoint.

Honesty is the best policy. - A clean mouth and an honest hand will take a man through any land.



END

I am not associated with Magium Games. All I own is my phone and a truckload of patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment