Monday, November 29, 2021

Magium Walkthrough Book 1 - Chapter 6

 Chapter 6

There is no one and only correct path for this book. You can read the story through several options but you need to avoid certain death. I will not be telling you what path to choose, I will only presenting all of the options and their effects so you can choose wisely. 

Achievements: You might need to restart the chapter several times or the game itself several times to get the achievements. According to the author, the achievements are designed to showcase most of the important variations in the story. There is a minimum 25 achievements to move on to the next book or you can pay to get the next book. 

Choice 1
“Maybe a little.”
“Of course not. Daren was just joking earlier. Don’t worry about it.”

Choice 2
“Yeah, Kate was just about to profess her love for me.”
“No, you’re right, we should get going.”

**If you have befriended Elaria and Molan in Chapter 3:
Leave her alone (Skip to Choice 3)
Ask her how she met Elaria
Ask her if something happened between her and Elaria

"It wasn't your fault."
"That's stupid. You weren't the one who killed him." (Skip to Choice 3)
"Elaria didn't seem to mind your presence." (Skip to Choice 3)

"You're only making things worse by deciding not to visit them."
"Maybe it would indeed be better to keep your distance for now."

Choice 3
Secure the backpack
Do not secure the backpack

Choice 4
“Don’t worry, that wasn’t what our discussion was about.”
“Actually, I prefer women with larger breasts like yourself.” (Choice 4.1)
“I’m still available, if that’s what you’re asking.” (Choice 4.2)
“You’ve got it all wrong! My only feelings are for you." (Choice 4.3)
“Don’t worry, we got to say all we needed before you interrupted.”
”Actually, you’re the one that stunned me with your beauty when I first saw you.”

Choice 4.1
"Every single time."
"Not really."

Choice 4.2
"Of course."
"I want my answer now!"

Choice 4.3
"Maybe you're right. I'm sorry for getting ahead of myself."
"I cannot wait any longer. My heart burns with passion for you!"

Choice 5
“Are monster raids frequent in your area?”
“Why aren’t the people rebelling against the nobles?”

Choice 6
Invest points now
Invest points later

Choice 7
“If you’re talking about Eiden, he left this morning.”
“We’re not working with him, we only met him a few hours ago.”
“Why are you looking for him.”

Choice 8
“Where have you been hiding all this time?”
“What did you do?”
“What did you save us?”

Choice 9
“Good then maybe you can finish off that dragon for us.”
“What’s a time weaver?”
“What’s so special about being a stat device wielder?”

Choice 10
No time to think. I’ll improvise.
Make a plan before engaging the dragon. (Choice 10 A)

Choice 10 A
Cast just protection from fire. No time for anything else.
Cast protection from fire, wind and physical damage (Choice 10 A2)
Freeze time, then cast all of the protection spells I know, just to be sure

Choice 10 A1
Use elemental magic
Ask Daren for his sword
Hit the dragon with the big spells

Observation check level 4

Choice 11
Continue fighting with safe spells (Achievement unlocked: Berserker mode activated) (to Path A)
Start fighting with bigger spells (Achievement unlocked: Defeated Tyrath) (to Path B)

Choice 11 Path A
“I don’t know what that means.”
“I didn’t activate anything.”
“Why do you keep saving me?”

“What did you do to him?”
“Who are the Iessathi?”

Choice 11 Path B
“What just happened?”
“Who are the Iessathi?”

Choice 12
“Yeah, Daren, you should be ashamed of yourself!”
“Calm down, Rose, it’s not as simple as that.”
“Ask Kate to freeze the whole area to make sure Eiden isn’t around anymore.”

Choice 13
“Actually, it doesn’t look that bad. More like a tattoo, than anything else.”
Say nothing
“Damn, that’s ugly. I’d be using a mask from now on if I were you.”


Achievements in this chapter:

Defeated Tyrath - Won a duel against Tyron, the king of all dragons.

Berserker mode activated - Accidentally maximized all of your stats in a fit of rage.

Full immersion - Experience what your in-game character sees, first hand.
How to get this:
Activate Berserker mode in Choice 11. 
While talking to Eiden, go to stats screen. Do it FAST.
You will see increased stats that are decreasing per second and will unlock this achievement.


END

I am not associated with Magium Games. All I own is my phone and a truckload of patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment