Monday, November 29, 2021

Magium Walkthrough Book 1 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I know there is a fan page for Magium, and several other walkthroughs. I'm doing this game my way, which means a very extensive guide. I will be showing you every choice and every path there is in this game. It makes reading fun. 

There is no one and only correct path for this book. You can read the story through several options but you need to avoid certain death. I will not be telling you what path to choose, I will only presenting all of the options and their effects so you can choose wisely. 

Achievements: You might need to restart the chapter several times or the game itself several times to get the achievements. According to the author, the achievements are designed to showcase most of the important variations in the story. There is a minimum 25 achievements to move on to the next book or you can pay to get the next book. 

Choice 1
Her looks
Deciding which one should make a pass at her (Achievement unlocked: Smooth talker)
Just finishing our discussion from earlier
Discussing whether she is a banshee or not

Choice 2
Ask her what she has against me
Ask her why the two of us should trust her
Ask why she’s so quick to trust Daren and not me

Choice 3
Invest points now
Invest points later
*If you still haven't told Daren the truth that you are human, you will fail the stat check unless you pass at least one out of 3. If you have told him, you don't have to pass the stat check.

Premonition check – level 1
Reflexes check – level 1
Toughness check – level 3
*Minimum to pass: one out of 3

Choice 4
Hide behind Daren and let him handle them both (Choice 4.1)
Draw the younger mage away from Daren and focus on avoiding his attacks
            Speed check level 1, Reflexes check level 1, Toughness check level 3
Fight the younger mage myself
            Combat technique check level 1
                    Passed: Achievement unlocked: Martial arts master
             Toughness check level 3
                    Passed: Achievement unlocked: Tough as nails

Choice 4.1
Ask Kate for help
Draw the younger mage away from Daren and focus on avoiding his attacks
            Speed check level 1, Reflexes check level 1, Toughness check level 3
Fight the younger mage myself
            Combat technique check level 1
                    Passed: Achievement unlocked: Martial arts master
             Toughness check level 3
                    Passed: Achievement unlocked: Tough as nails

Choice 5 (If you told Daren the truth that you are human in chapter 1, you will not get this choice)
Tell him the truth
Tell him I was forced into it
Tell him I’m looking for a cure for my sick sister

Choice 6A (If you asked Kate for help)
“Don’t worry, I always pay my dents.”
“Yes, we’re clear.”
“I don’t owe you anything.”

Choice 6B (If you did not ask Kate for help)
“Crystal.”
“Not really, could you elaborate some more?”

Ancient languages check level 2

If you pass:
Offer to provide protection in exchange for leadings us to their cave (Achievement unlocked: An unlikely ally)
Wish them safe travels
Tell them they look delicious


Achievements in this chapter:

Smooth talker - Choosing the right words at the right time can be a daunting task for many, but you make it look easy.

Tough as nails - Got stabbed in the neck with a dagger and lived to tell the tale.

Martial arts master - Successfully disarmed an opponent while fighting barehanded.

An unlikely ally - Sometimes, friends can come from the most unexpected places. 

END

I am not associated with Magium Games. All I own is my phone and a truckload of patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment