Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Magium Walkthrough Book 1 - Chapter 11

 Chapter 11 - Book Finale

There is no one and only correct path for this book. You can read the story through several options but you need to avoid certain death. I will not be telling you what path to choose, I will only presenting all of the options and their effects so you can choose wisely. 

Achievements: The achievements are listed below and how to get them. You might need to restart the chapter several times or the game itself several times to get the achievements. According to the author, the achievements are designed to showcase most of the important variations in the story. There is a minimum 25 achievements to move on to the next book or you can pay to get the next book. 

Choice 1
“Oh, yes, you definitely look fine to me!”
“Maybe we should take a small break before we enter the city.”
“She says she’s fine, so let’s leave her alone for now.”

Choice 2
“Their families? Aren’t there laws against this sort of thing?”
“Your nobles are starting to sound less like nobles, and more like a gang of thugs.”

Choice 3
Ask Eiden to give me the power instead, so I can save the girl
Say nothing (Choice 3.1)

Choice 3.1
Ask Eiden for the power to attack the noble, so I can save the girl.
Stay silent
.

Path A - Saving Ella (All choices with A are from this path)
Path B - Did not save Ella (All choices with B are from this path)

Choice 4 
Kill the noble and be done with it
Tell him to get out of here and to leave the slave with us

Choice 5 A
“Yes, I’m going to save them all.”
“Do I look like a mage to you? Why don’t you save them all if you care so much?”
“Should I just ignore everyone who needs help, because I can’t save the whole world?”

Choice 6 A
“Sure thing! I guess you can start by shining my boots! They’re a little dirty.”
“Wait, I didn’t mean to become your new master. I only meant to set you free!”
“Uh, okay. How about coming with us to Rose’s house, for the time being?”

Choice 7
Ask Suzie if I can borrow her toy for a second to take a look at it (Achievement unlocked: A mysterious symbol)
Leave Suzie alone

Choice 8 A
Ask Kate if there’s anything we can do to make the girl less suspicious of us
Order Ella to go trim the bushes from the garden, in order to ease her fears

Choice 8 B
"It was none of our business."
"It would have been too risky."

Choice 9 A
Try to comfort Suzie
Let someone else deal with Suzie and go call for Daren

Choice 10
Invest points now
Invest points later

Choice 11 A 
“Of course not! I like you a lot more now than I did back then!”
“No, that was just a spur of the moment thing. Don’t worry about it!”

Choice 12
“Hostages? Has the spell protecting you from outsiders malfunctioned before now?”
“How does the king of the people get along with the nobles?”

Choice 13
Ask Kate if she can freeze the whole area around us, to take care of the clones
    Premonition check level 4
    If you fail: you die
Try to concentrate on finding the originals, and ignore the clones for now

Choice 14
“How do you know that we’re irredeemable?”
“Wasn’t your friend a heathen too, though?”
“So how do you become a follower of Ulruk, anyway? Do they hold interviews for that?”

Choice 15
Take out my dagger and attack Arraka
“I’m not going to give you that satisfaction.” (You die.)

Choice 16
Fight the skeletons alone (Choice 16.1)
Fight the skeletons as a team (Choice 16.2)

Choice 16.1
Ignore the civilians. Cast all of my strongest spells. 
(Achievement unlocked: Stillwater slayer)
Only cast the spells that would not run the risk of hurting civilians. 
    Observation check level 2
    Hearing check level 3
    If you fail: you die

Choice 16.2
Try to buy time until the spells runs out
Try to eliminate the stillwaters directly

Choice 17
“Put her down, Hadrik. It’s not worth the bother.”
“I suppose she does deserve this after all she’s done.”
“Can I spin her next?”

Hearing check level 4
Observation level 4
Speed level 4
If you pass: Rose lives
If you fail: Rose dies


Achievements in this chapter:

A mysterious symbol - Discover a strange marking engraved on the side of a harmless toy.

Stillwater slayer - Defeated five stillwaters all by yourself.

No casualties - No members of your group died in the first book.
You get this achievement if you pass the final stat check and Rose lives.

Average Joe - Finished the first book without leveling up a single stat
I will be putting a separate walkthrough to get this achievement. 

END

I am not associated with Magium Games. All I own is my phone and a truckload of patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment