Monday, November 29, 2021

Magium Walkthrough Book 1 - Chapter 7

 Chapter 7

There is no one and only correct path for this book. You can read the story through several options but you need to avoid certain death. I will not be telling you what path to choose, I will only presenting all of the options and their effects so you can choose wisely. 

Achievements: You might need to restart the chapter several times or the game itself several times to get the achievements. According to the author, the achievements are designed to showcase most of the important variations in the story. There is a minimum 25 achievements to move on to the next book or you can pay to get the next book. 

Choice 1
“Yes.”
“If you wanted to borrow some money from me, you could have just asked nicely.”
Tap the magical transceiver three times, without letting her notice. (to Path B)

Choice 2 Path A (Did not call Daren)
“Because I’m in love with you!”
“Because I helped you when we were attacked by the crossbowmen.”

Choice 2 Path A1
“There’s no need to apologize.”
“Are we still friends, then?”

Choice 2 Path B (Called Daren)
“I didn’t call him here to kill you.”
“Please, calm down. We can still talk things through.”

Choice 2 Path B1
“So, are you going to tell me why you put a knife to my throat, then?”
“This isn’t really what I imagined saving a damsel in distress would be like.”
Offer her some biscuits

Choice 3
“Does this have anything to do with the Beacon of Hope?”
“Can you first tell me who these Iessathi are, exactly?”

Choice 4
“I’m really sorry…”
“What happened to the other rejects?”

Choice 5
“I’m not going to tell him anything.”
*”Don’t worry, I’ll find a way to make him drop the subject.”
“I’m going to tell him the truth.”
*If you called Daren in Choice 1

Choice 6
Agree with Kate
Agree with Daren
Disagree with both

Choice 7
“Rose can wait until we’re safely out of here.”
“Okay, I’m on it.”

Choice 8
“Actually, I think we should watch the fight too.”
“Alright, let’s go.”

Choice 9 Path A (Watched the fight or did not call Rose)
Try to convince them I’m a stillwater
Tell them I’m not actually a stillwater

Choice 9 Path A1
“Are you willing to bet your life on that, white mage?”
Walk up to him casually and attempt to intimidate him (Achievement unlocked: Violence is not the answer) (Skip choice below)

Choice 9 Path A2
Assist Daren by shooting the henchmen in their heads with my crossbow
Try to take the healer by surprise with my speed and stab him in the heart

Choice 9 Path A3
Try to fight the golems head on
    Strength check level 3
    Toughness check level 4
    Combat technique check level 3

    If passed at least two: Achievement unlocked: Golem crusher
Try to avoid getting hit as long as possible
    Speed check level 1

Choice 9 Path B (You only get this choice if you called Rose and did not watch the fight)
Help Kate
Don’t help Kate

Choice 10
“Why are you helping us?”
“You’ve got it all wrong, we’re not with her!” 
*You’ve got this all wrong, we’re not allied with the banshee!” (If Rose busted you)

Choice 11
“Illusion? Don’t you mean smoke bomb?”
“Wait, are you saying that those mages are still hiding around here, invisibly?”

Choice 12
“We’ve only just met yesterday, so I guess you could say we are acquaintances.”
“I see her as a friend.”
“Oh, we’re not actually in a relationship just yet, but we’re getting there!”

Choice 13
Accept the challenge
Refuse the challenge

Reflexes check level 3
Combat technique check level 4
Strength check level 2

Choice 13 A - If you fought Hadrik and won (Achievement unlocked: Defeated Hadrik)
"You're welcome."
"No need to thank me. I was just looking for an opportunity to test my skills."

Choice 13 B - If you fought Hadrik and lost:
“How about a rematch?”
“I was just caught off guard by your speed. Normally, I’m not so weak.”

Choice 14
Tell him everything I know
Give him a vague answer that doesn’t tell him anything useful

Choice 15
“Why did you rush to defend Kate earlier in the clearing?”
“How did you and Kate’s friend meet?”
“Do all dwarves really have ale running through their veins instead of blood?”

Choice 16
“What are the spirits of the forest?”
“What are sacred woods?”
“Not allowed by whom?


Achievements in this chapter: 

Violence is not the answer - Why bother to fight, if you can just bluff your way to victory?

Golem crusher - Destroy at least one rock golem by yourself in a fight

Defeated Hadrik - Won a duel against Hadrik


END

I am not associated with Magium Games. All I own is my phone and a truckload of patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment