Sunday, December 26, 2021

Magium Walkthrough Book 3 - Chapter 8

 Chapter 8

Choice 1
“What if the Magium is the primordial plane itself?”
“Maybe the Magium is like an ancient guardian, tasked with protecting the fabric of existence.”
“What if the Magium is everything and nothing at the same time?”
“Maybe the Magium is the reason why the planes were separated in the first place.”

Choice 2
“Obviously, this would be the only logical choice. I was expecting you to say that.”
“It felt like you were about to puke when you said those last words. Are you alright?”
“Hey, thanks for the endorsement! I never knew you had such a high opinion of me!”

Premonition check level 4

Choice 3
“We’ll be joining your side, of course!”
“We’ve been working with the rebels from the beginning, so we will stay on their side.”
“I’m on whichever side helps us rescue the prisoners from the seredium towers.”
“Actually, I’d prefer not to get involved in this fight at all, if possible.”

Choice 4
“I’m fine with anything, as long as we get away from these crystals.”
“We should have a discussion with the rebels about who should be the next king.”
“We should ask the king what he is planning to do about the seredium tower prisoners.”

Choice 4.1 (If you passed the premonition stat check)
"That is precisely how I detected him, though."
    Bluff check level 4
    If passed: Achievement unlocked: Master of bluffing
"Of course I didn't detect him by sensing his aura."

Choice 5
“How about Albert?”
“I think Peter would make a fine king.”
“In that case, my vote goes for Breynan.”
“If you ask me, I think the king of the underground would be the best pick.”
"If a trustworthy king is what you're looking for, then Kelrim would by my choice." (If Kelrim is alive) (Achievement unlocked: An unusual candidate)

Choice 5.1 (If Kelrim is alive)
"Actually I was hoping we could talk some more about your humiliating defeat."
"Just on quick question. Did you and Horace serve as royal guards at the same time?"
"Yeah, we should probably talk about that."

Choice 6
“You’re right about the Overseer. We detected him through one of the crystals, earlier.”
“That’s good to know. We’ll try to be more careful around these crystals from now on.”

Choice 7
Agree with the Overseer’s plan of setting an ambush for the king of the underground.
Tell the Overseer we won’t help him set an ambush for the king of the underground.

Choice 8 (If you mentioned wanting to cheer up Hadrik in the previous chapter)
Take the night shift together with both Daren and Hadrik
Let Daren and Hadrik take the first night shift, and do the second night shift with Leila. (Go to Choice 10)

Choice 9
"Did you ever hear the joke about the rock golem and the three-legged trampler?"
"Let's talk about your love life, then. How are things with Arraka going?" (Achievement unlocked: A friend in need)

Choice 10 (If you are taking the night shift with Leila)
“Well, I think your voice sounds wonderful!”
“Ah, so that is the reason why your voice sounded so artificial and unnatural!”

Choice 11
Hold her hand and reassure her that I’m not going anywhere. (Choice 11.1)
Reassure her that I’m not going anywhere, but don’t hold her hand.

Choice 11.1
"I got it. Just the two of us, then. It's a promise." (Achievement unlocked: A heartfelt promise)
"I'm sorry, I... can't do that to my friends. They'd feel betrayed if I didn't invite them."

Achievements in this chapter:

Master of bluffing - Successfully bluff a living lie detector.

An unusual candidate - Convince Kelrim to become a candidate for the throne of Ollendor.
~Kelrim needs to be alive, duh. Refer to the previous chapters. 

A heartfelt promise - Make a promise with Leila that you will go on adventures together after the end of the tournament.
~Some guides say this will appear if you do not start any romance with any other characters. I'm not really sure what I did on my end, whether I did admit to Leila's father to be in relationship with either Melindra or Kate. 

A friend in need - Help cheer up a friend when he is feeling down.

No comments:

Post a Comment